fredag 9. oktober 2020

Updates (9th October 2020)

Hello everyone! It has almost been five years since my last post, huh? I really appreciate all the nice comments everyone has posted and it's frankly touching to see that people still care for this franchise!

There hasn't really been much else to upload recently besides the legendary "PJ Berri Desktop Playground" CD-ROM I'm still searching for (EDIT: Found it), but after leaving this site alone for such a long time, I'm planning to give it a few updates: 

First of all, I'm going to upload bin/cue and lossless flac files of all the music albums from the "Parappa the Rapper" franchise. Yeah, 320kbps is nice, but it would've been even better to get all the albums in their intended quality, especially if you're using headphones or a high quality stereo to listen to music! I've also been able to get my hands on the "Parappa the Rapper 2 OST" album, which includes a few bonuses like a music video and some desktop stuff!

Second, I'm going to rename the site to "Parappa the Rapper Download Paradise". I'm doing this to make it easier for people to find it through their preferred search engine, as well as letting newcomers know what this site is all about. I was planning to post news as well, but... I.... forgot. Something that's worth mentioning is that there have been a few Parappa events exclusive to Japan recently, as well as a new Anime called "PJ Berri no MoguMogu MunyaMunya" released a few years ago. They're also selling leftover Parappa goods from the events on the "Fuji TV" location, so make sure to visit the shop there if you're in Japan! I got myself 100$ worth of goods when I visited Japan just before the whole virus situation.  

Third, I'll add my e-mail address here just in case people want to ask me something, give me something they want added to the site (which will, of course, be credited) or just talk about Parappa. I've gotten a few messages on different social media accounts where people aren't even sure if I'm the right person or not, so it's better if I just give you guys an easy way to contact me. 

E-mail: otaku2412@gmail.com

Until next time!
Keitaro004




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar